Pages

Sunday 28 November 2021

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Room 2 are finally back at school in week 6. We are having lots of fun with learning and being very careful around covid guidelines. We are happy to see our friends at school and are working very hard to finish our work for term 4. We are also currently preparing for prize-giving and very excited for you all to see the final product. Check out some of our class pictures! We miss everyone at home too! See you on Monday! Stay tuned for more ROOM 2 BLOGS :) Stay safe everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog miss setefano, miss Ilaoa if you are reading this, i would like to say thankyou for helping me set into point england school, thankyou for the many growlings you have given me, it has definitely made me a better student and thankyou for all the attention you gave me throught my journey at Pt England. From Halasika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Halasika! Go well dear. Make the most of college. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete